We highly recommend planning at least one night of your stay dining in. The late afternoon light and sunset views from your deck are often spectacular.
Since we have no restaurant on the property we have set up each tent to be fully self contained. The kitchens have everything you need to cook a fine meal. There is a BBQ with a hot plate, grill and side burner and there is a microwave oven. We can also provide a camp oven to cook on a campfire on request.
Your kitchen will be stocked with:
Salt & Pepper
Oil & Balsamic Vinegar
Tea & Sugar
A delicious local produce light breakfast for two is included in the price. This consists of quality organic muesli, Tilba Milk, Honorbread sourdough, organic butter, local honey and Wild Ryes coffee. If the chooks are laying well, we may throw in some home grown eggs.
If you wish to dine out we recommend the following options:
- Fat Tony’s – Tathra (the closest quality restaurant)
- Mimosa Winery Drystone Resturant (lunch only) – Bunga (1/2 way to Bermagui)
- Il Pessagio – Bermagui (at the Fishermans Co-op)
- The Saltwater Cafe and the Fishermans Co-op in Bermagui both make great fresh catch fish and chips.
- The Tathra Beach Cafe is a glorious breakfast location.
- The Tathra Wharf Cafe is a stunning place for a coffee and a snack.
- The Tathra Hotel offer quality pub meals and great views of the ocean.
For more quality local dining options, see sapphire coast tourism.
The Bega Valley offers a range of quality organic local produce. There are markets on most weekends, see local produce market calendar.
The Sapphire Coast Producers Association (SCPA) host produce markets in Bega every second Friday.
Local produce retailers nearby:
Bega Health Foods
Candelo Bulk Wholefoods – Bega
Tathra IGA Friendly Grocer
Merrimbula Market Place
Pambula Whole Foods